Social Media Manager Job
Social Media is more to you than just some pictures and postings?
You want to actively develop and realize our social media strategy?
You inspire fans and followers with your unique and creative content?
Then join Bitly now and become our new Social Media Manager!
- Responsibility for planning and executing our social media strategy: analysis, definition, and realization of existing and new social media channels to strengthen our brand awareness
- Campaign tracking and reporting
- Interaction with our followers across various social media platforms and communities (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Trustpilot, Quora, etc.)
- Creating unique and creative content (in English) for our existing social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Xing, and YouTube
- Research, analysis, and implementation of new channels in order to increase our reach
- Close co-work with other teams (design, HR, etc.)
- Sustainably increase the number of our fans and followers
- Track proven experience in a similar position
- Degree in marketing, communications science, media studies or equivalent educational background
- Excellent written and spoken english; international mindset
- Nice to have: native english speaking
- Passion for social media and the digital world
- Eloquent and creative in the content creation process
- Strong interest in new trends and innovative ideas
- Self organised and a structured working method even when handling several projects at once
- A work climate that allows you to actively help shape a growing SaaS company with your skills.
- Individual employee experience and regular feedback meetings.
- Great personalities, an appreciative “YOU culture” and short decision-making channels.
- Remote friendly work environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Trust-based leadership.
- Mobile devices.
- Being part of an established company that offers room for growth and ideas
Onsite or remote – we are looking for the perfect fit for our team!
Not affiliated with FISDM