Social Media Manager
The CompanySwan is the leading education focused Bitcoin-only onramp for retail customers, high net worth individuals and corporations looking to save in Bitcoin for the long term. We hire passionate Bitcoiners who want to work with a self-motivated and fully distributed startup team.The RoleWe are hiring a talented Social Media Manager professional to join our team. The Social Media Manager should have years of experience working for an established brand with demonstrable success. We’re looking for someone with the ability to strategize, execute and manage a team.Your responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Telegram, Clubhouse, and Facebook.
- Employ a data-driven approach on all platforms with analytics tools
- Oversee the creation and implementation of a social media editorial calendar
- Promote events and product launches across social media platforms
- Promote Swan educational content
Skills and experience that will help you succeed:
- A deep understanding of Bitcoin
- 3-5 years of social media management excellence
- Strong analytics skills
- Image and video editing skills
- Proficient using multi-social posting services
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Relevant experience determining target audiences and how to create marketing campaigns to capture attention
- Ability to manage and assist team members and simultaneously work directly on social media initiatives
Here’s a bit about our culture:
- We’re a growing team: Fully distributed across the world, Slack and video conferencing are huge here.
- We’re very flat: Leadership is desired and encouraged; we hire people who care about the product they are working on.
- We’re Bitcoiners: We find solutions that encourage Bitcoin principles. Many of us pull double duty alongside our main job, producing content for Bitcoin newsletters, podcasts, social audio platforms, and YouTube shows, and spend some of the day on Twitter educating the masses. We love Bitcoin, and it comes through in our daily chats, meetings, and actions.
Join us, become a Swan!
Not affiliated with FISDM