Social Media Copywriter Job
Essential Job Functions
- Research, write, and edit high-quality content according to specified deadlines
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
Must Be Social Savvy
- Cultivate social engagement and following through our editorial content
- Minimum of 2 years writing and/or editing experience preferred
- Work with our marketing team to coordinate rollout of our strategy
- Refine editorial voice on the different social media platforms
- Devise competitive analyses to understand opportunities for growth
- Craft high-quality content that advances our clients’ business objectives across multiple channels, including websites, email marketing, social media, product descriptions, presentations, videos, blogs, white papers, and case studies.
- Ensure all marketing materials clearly convey key intended messages, solutions strategies, and themes that are easily understandable, readable, consistent, and compelling.
- Develop a deep knowledge of our products, services, and brand image.
- Collaborate with our team to support all marketing communications needs across the entire organization.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize online visibility.
- Post around 30 social media content posts per month .
- Experience with copywriting, especially Instagram and LinkedIn posts
- Possess excellent writing and communication skills.
*NOTE: Please provide a sample of your previous work or experience with writing Instagram threads AND LinkedIn posts. Otherwise, your application will not be reviewed or considered.
Not affiliated with FISDM
Link to apply – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3515011128/