Director of TikTok Lead Generation Job
Quility is a leading technology-enabled, independent provider of insurance protection and financial wellness solutions. With thousands of agents operating in all 50 states and a corporate staff of over 150 strong, we forge long-lasting relationships with America’s families and curate life insurance solutions to meet their evolving needs. Our advisors, partners and team members come from a variety of backgrounds, but we all have one thing in common: We are dedicated to helping our clients protect what matters most.
As the Director of TikTok Lead Generation you will create and deploy high-converting short-form video campaigns across all major platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.), generating high-quality life insurance leads. Your role will focus on creating and editing short-form video content to generate form or call-in leads for life insurance products.
This role provides tremendous freedom, allowing you to flex your creative muscle. You will bring expertise in how to create high-converting short-form video creative, both from an ideation and process standpoint (know how to personally shoot and create videos, edit and polish work from outside contractors/services, as well as how to test into what works for optimization and conversion). You will also be cost-conscious and factor creative development into the cost-per-lead your efforts generate. Beyond owning short-form video strategy and associated content creation, you will be responsible for cost-per-lead optimization in your channel, ensuring campaigns produce cost-effective leads for the business.
To be successful in this role, you must have a track record of creating highly compelling video campaigns that generate high-quality leads. While insurance industry experience is a bonus, it is not a requirement; just be confident in your ability to understand and position (sometimes complex) products to the right audience using short-form video. The ideal candidate should have 4+ years of video creation work with a portfolio to
share, 3+ years of social media or video lead generation experience, and 2+ years of successfully using short (TikTok-style) video content.
Create Lead-Generating Videos:
· Invent new or adapt “trend-inspired” short-form video content to generate high-quality life insurance leads at scale and target cost.
· Take full responsibility for creating cost-effective video content. This will be a mix of (primarily) hands-on video creation alongside management of internal and external content creation teams/resources.
· Maintain continuous self-education on the industry and medium, including competitor approaches, trends, platforms, targeting, etc.
Campaign Management and Optimization
· Optimize your videos and campaigns, using your knowledge of the most common video advertising platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.). Bonus points if you are familiar with the ad platforms such that you can set up and manage campaigns yourself (if not, we have ad ops to assist).
· Leverage data insights, trends, and performance metrics to identify targeting and messaging opportunities.
· Perform ongoing optimizations and split-tests to scale campaigns for number of leads while maintaining or lowering target cost-per-qualified-lead.
Competencies (5-10 key skills or knowledge required for the role)
· Expert (4+ years) in hands-on video creation and editing, alongside experience successfully directing external resources in asset creation.
· Expert (3+ years) understanding of social media or video lead generation.
· Expert (2+ years) ability to produce compelling short-form (TikTok-Style) video content.
· Highly collaborative content creator and performance marketer who can translate insights from data, product, existing life insurance customers, and our sales agents into cost-effective, compelling content for lead generation.
· Must be a resourceful self-starter, capable of setting strategy and then executing on it, rather than needing direct instructions. You will own video channels and be responsible for producing cost-effective, quality leads at scale.
· Precise and effective written and verbal communication skills.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience:
· Social Media Lead Generation – 5+ Years of Experience (Required)
· Social Media Video Ads Production – 2+ Years of Experience (Required)
· Degrees are great, but we’re focused on the proven abilities of candidates from prior experience.