Director of Marketing and Client Engagement Job
Bright Horizons and Sittercity are sister organizations who are working to reimagine the child care industry. Both leaders in their fields, we are trying to help families make care easier. Bright Horizons has leading care benefits for top clients around the country and is looking for people who want to help us stay there. If you care about reinventing child care and family care, we are the place for you.The Director of Marketing and Client Engagement (CEM) allows you to leverage your expertise in marketing strategy and communications. You will be responsible for defining, developing, and implementing integrated marketing programs that generate measurable interest in Bright Horizons services spanning all lines of business. You will play the lead role in maximizing our visibility and lead acquisition for our most important clients.You will develop and deploy highly engaging strategic marketing plans with the goal of increasing client employee awareness of and engagement with their Bright Horizons benefits programs. You will have a defined portfolio of clients and will partner closely with the account management team that owns the overall relationship with the client.Major Functions/Responsibilities
- Create and implement effective strategic marketing engagement plans for a key set of healthcare accounts designed to drive awareness, registration or enrollment of Bright Horizons benefits, to ultimately support client retention and revenue growth.
- Meet with clients to understand their key priorities, themes and channels and act as a benefit communications expert to provide guidance and recommendations of driving awareness and engagement of Bright Horizons benefits.
- Collect and deliver feedback from clients to allow Client Engagement Programs to define, refine, and execute client and employee campaigns, journeys and other programs that help to further increase client employee registrations and enrollment of services.
- Report on and analyze marketing performance for all Client Engagement activities including email campaigns, shared and client-specific webinars, events, and other client engagement programs, to inform future activities.
- Develop positive ongoing relationships with Client Relations (account management) teams and support organizations.
- Able to translate customer engagement needs to program recommendation and execution.
- Lead with HEART, Bright Horizons core set of values
What do you bring to the role:
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 7-10 years professional experience
- Healthcare, retail, finance, manufacturing, technology industry experience and/or knowledge a plus but not required
- B2BE marketing experience
- Strong project management skills; results-oriented and highly motivated
- Ability to lead projects and take initiative on ideas with minimal supervision
- Strong cross-functional communications skillset
- Comfortable setting aggressive goals and exceeding them
- Thrives in a team environment as well as in an individual setting
- The individual should function effectively under pressure and maintains a sense of humor; be willing to adjust roles and responsibilities to meet the needs of a constantly changing and growing organization
- Be able to adjust quickly to changing priority of tasks
- Knowledgeable and adept at Microsoft OS, with particular focus on PowerPoint and Excel
- Must be detail-oriented and set high standards for quality. Strong organizational skills required. Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong writing skills, review skills, and general creative “eye”
- Must be a self-starter with a sense of urgency and a commitment to delivering high-quality work consistently
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, print-on-demand systems, and providing creative direction preferred