Digital Advertising Manager
About the job
Amsive is a data-centric omnichannel marketing services agency with approximately 1,000 employees. The agency’s roots are in digital/direct marketing and graphic communications and over the past 5 years have transformed into a leading strategic marketing services agency with a diversity of strategic offerings and solutions for marketing clients. We have brought together award-winning teams with deep data resources, expert marketing channel execution and industry experience across many client verticals. We bring our clients’ marketing to life by shaping strategy, identifying audiences, developing creative, and executing omnichannel communications across digital, direct mail and traditional media. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
**This is a REMOTE position. Candidates can be located anywhere in US Time Zones.**
We are looking for a Digital Advertising Manager with significant experience developing, implementing, and optimizing multi-channel digital advertising accounts. We are looking for an experienced innovator to join our fun, growing team. The person we hire for this position will have the choice of working remotely, working from one of our offices, or any combination thereof. We’re looking for someone with technical and marketing skills who is an excellent in-person and written communicator, able to manage and guide multiple staff, able to continuously improve client performance and profitability, and who can create clear and compelling strategies to present to clients.
Some of the tasks associated with this position are listed below.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing account plans and schedules and overseeing their implementation.
- Overseeing and directing written and oral communication with clients; ensuring that our emails, meetings, and reporting accurately portray what we have done, how the accounts performed, and what we plan to do next.
- Consulting on clients’ marketing plans and on-site experience in order to improve their conversion rate and profitability. We are a partner to our clients, not just a vendor.
- Hands-on management and optimization of ads in DSPs, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, YouTube, Amazon, Pinterest, TikTok, and any other platform that fits our clients’ needs.
- Ensuring testing schedules are up-to-date on all accounts, learnings are being applied throughout each account, and that tests focus on the areas with the highest potential returns.
- Manage 3-5 direct reports and a number of indirect reports. Making sure all staff is fully trained, and that we are providing all staff with opportunities to increase their skills and advance their careers
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 4-5 years of hands-on digital advertising experience is required. 3+ years of paid search experience is preferred.
- Experience managing sophisticated, demanding clients and client accounts, with a proven ability to increase client revenue and profitability.
- Experience managing and training staff
- Ability to find the story within the data. Not just the “what,” but the “why.”
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills, with a desire to lead a team of driven professionals.
Personality Profile for people who excel at Amsive:
- Accountable, takes ownership
- Empathetic – can imagine the motivations/needs driving all customer segments
- Process and deadline driven
- Team Player
- Passionate, energetic
- Fun, Outgoing
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.