Content Specialist (Copywriter) Remote Optional
About the job
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.ShiftFirst Shift (United States of America)Content Specialist (Copywriter) Remote OptionalMust reside in NE, IA, or MO.
- Cover Letter and Resume REQUIRED***
We are looking for a content specialist to join our Marketing Operations team. This team is made up of digital communications and creative services professionals.Our Content Specialist will write and edit copy to support internal and external marketing communications efforts in collaboration with the Creative Services Lead/Editor, Digital Marketing Lead, Marketing Strategists and Digital Strategists. Highlight and promote Hiring Company through web copy, email copy, mobile app microcopy, patient stories and digital advertising copy. Conduct interviews and translate complex medical and scientific information into easy-to-understand consumer-friendly content. Ensure key messaging is on brand. Follow corporate style guidelines and AP style.Why Hiring CompanyOur shared values reflect who we are and why we’re here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of Americas top employer in Nebraska.
- Minimum 3 years of experience writing marketing or communications content required.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience combined (one year of education equals one year of experience) required.
- Submitted portfolio including at least three writing samples required.
- A consistent writing style that matches our organization’s documented voice and tone guidelines: benevolent, informative, confident and empathetic required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience interviewing busy subject matter experts required.
- Experience translating complex topics into laymen’s terms required.
- Outstanding planning skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize/complete multiple assignments concurrently while meeting deadlines and maintaining information accuracy required.
- Working knowledge of marketing techniques for consumers, physicians and referral sources required.
- Working knowledge of organic search engine optimization required.
- Working knowledge of WCAG website accessibility and readability standards required.
- Experience following a brand’s documented voice, tone and style guidelines, including AP style required.
- Keen ability to learn and adapt to new software required.
- Experience writing content for health care organizations strongly preferred.
- Experience working with in Drupal content management system preferred.
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, advertising, marketing or related field preferred.
Link to apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3446427199
*Not affiliated with FISDM*