Content Marketing Manager Job
It’s finally time to join a venture who sees you for the talented and complex individual you are: someone with both professional ambitions and personal aspirations in life. As an AI company, we’re disrupting the hottest category in tech with leaders who know how to make history — and who want to help you make your own. Welcome to Pryon, a place for people who want to define state-of-the-art: real AI (oxymoron intended), developed by real pioneers, solving real problems of consequence. Our company was built by some of the most well-known experts in the field, whose DNA lives on in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every other AI product on the market. But the best part of the story is still to come: We’re creating a world-class culture fueled by intellectual curiosity and radical technology — to reduce the distance between knowledge and people.We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Content Marketing Manager to join our team. The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating, managing, and executing the company’s content marketing strategy to drive traffic, engagement and lead generation. The ideal candidate will be extremely knowledgeable in the areas of AI, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing as well as the knowledge management space.What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute a comprehensive content marketing strategy that supports business objectives and drives brand awareness and engagement.
- Establish brand voice and tone guidelines and train contributors accordingly
- Produce high-quality, engaging, and informative content that resonates with the target audience across various platforms including the company website, social media, email, blog, whitepapers, infographics, videos, case studies, and other channels.
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar, and manage content creation, editing, and publishing workflow in a timely and organized manner.
- Conduct thorough research and stay up-to-date with industry trends, market dynamics, and preferences to identify new opportunities for content creation and promotion.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as product, sales, and R&D to create content that is aligned with goals and needs.
- Track, analyze, and report on content performance metrics, and optimize content to increase engagement, conversions, and ROI.
- Build and manage relationships with influencers, bloggers, and other partners to amplify the reach and impact of the company’s content.
Who You Are
- Strong understanding of and experience creating content around artificial intelligence (LLM, NLP, computer vision), enterprise search, and/or knowledge management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- At least 6 years of experience in content marketing, with a proven track record of developing and executing successful content marketing campaigns that drive engagement and lead generation.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to produce high-quality, original, and compelling content for a variety of audiences and platforms.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in content management systems (WordPress), marketing automation (Pardot), SEO (SEMRush), and analytics tools (GA4).
- Knowledge of best practices in social media marketing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and partners.
- Creative thinker, problem-solver, and team player with a passion for marketing and technology.
- 100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents
- Life Insurance, Short-term, and Long-term Disability
- Unlimited PTO
Must be located in the US and be a US citizenPryon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.The salary range for this opportunity is $120,000 to $130,000 annually. Actual salaries may vary depending on factors including, but not limited to, location and experience. The salary range listed is just one component of Pryon’s compensation package.