Associate Director, Paid Media Job
(Remote/Work From Home Position) – Award-winning digital marketing agency has an immediate need for an Associate Director of Paid Media. The Associate Director of Paid Media is responsible for working on paid media strategies within Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Paid Social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), and other paid media platforms.As part of the growing Search Department, the ideal candidate will also be responsible for campaign management in AdWords, Analytics and Excel as well as contributing to the SEM/PPC Management team. This role supports all aspects of paid campaigns, from strategy development, implementation, and optimization, to reporting and analysis. This candidate should have 7+ years of hands-on experience managing e-commerce paid search campaigns, and maintaining multi-million dollar client budgets in an agency setting or in-house.Most importantly, we need a positive personality willing to contribute in a team setting and have the drive to learn and grow with the agency.The Work:
- One of two primary points of contact for key client business lines (individual contact teams for each service group within this client’s portfolio), managing team deadline adherence and campaign management.
- Use well-developed workflows that outline specific targets and requirements, and ensure the team is working within those confines as well.
- Host campaign kick-off calls, deliver media briefs, review campaign budget allocations, and work within defined process timelines (while creating internal timelines).
- Review vendor recommendations and provide insights/POV for client consideration.
- Manage accounting workflows from PO creation to agency funding and vendor invoice fulfillment monthly.
- Oversee account team campaign optimizations, pacing, budget management, and reporting functions.
- Effectively communicate with the support team regarding client campaign goals, requirements, and timelines
Here’s What You Need:
- 7+ years of combined experience hands-on managing Paid Search, Paid Social and/or Programmatic campaigns with industry-leading vendors (i.e. Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Trade Desk, etc.).
- Problem-solving and critical thinking; the ability to develop workarounds amid sub-optimal conditions, seek multiple alternatives, and develop recommendations.
- Ability to work independently, demonstratable history of self-management, decisiveness, and leadership.
- Proficiency with analytics tied to B2C and B2B campaigns (extensive Google Analytics experience with ability to quickly learn and integrate new features/functions).
- History effectively managing placements across multiple ad exchanges via DSP programmatic campaigns.
- Experience managing 3rd party tools to support PPC, PSM, and DSP campaigns
Other Desirable Qualities:
- Problem-solving and critical thinking. Ability to develop workarounds amid sub-optimal conditions; ability to see multiple alternatives and make sense of ambiguity.
- Ability to work independently. Demonstrated history of self-management, decisiveness, and leadership within the assigned role.
- Cross-functional collaboration. Ability to communicate effectively with client managers and the development team about technical requirements related to media campaigns.
What’s in it for you!
- Hybrid work and remote work options available outside of head office locations
- Flexible work hours
- Summer Fridays
- Insurance coverage with cost incentives
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Opportunities to travel
- 401K contribution matching plan after 6 months
- Company sponsored events
About us! We are a 12-time Agency of the Year award winner, with a dynamic and global team located in more than 15 countries, speaking over 10 different languages, our pride and power resides within our people. We do everything we can to foster a positive, engaging and diverse culture and work environment that allows our people to do their best work for our clients—and live their best lives for themselves.Only Applicants Who Meet Job Requirements Will Be Contacted