Rise and Thrive: A 4-Week Program for Women Entrepreneurs
Personalized Small Group Coaching for women in marketing
In Real Life Learning, is here with the Females In Digital Marketing 4 Week online program Rise and Thrive. Created and led by FISDM Founder and Marketing Agency Entrepreneur Laura Little the Rise and Thrive program is your opportunity to get stuck in, focus on your business, and connect with peers in our community.
The program sessions meet weekly for 60 minutes online (live) and are limited to a cohort of 3-4 women.
Each week’s topic is outlined below! Scroll for a deeper dive into the content of each session.
- Week 1: Introductions, Aspirations, and Struggles
- Week 2: Pricing Strategy, Finance, Budgeting
- Week 3: Marketing Strategies, Referrals, Organic Marketing Methods
- Week 4: Open Forum Discussion
Each week includes a short presentation, additional learning resources (like our pricing course), and of course tons of room to ask and discuss and share questions.
- Friday, June 2nd, 2023, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM Eastern
- Friday June 9th, 2023 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM Eastern
- Friday, June 16th, 2023 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM Eastern
- Friday, June 23rd, 2023, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM Eastern
Additional cohort dates may be added based on demand.
Five Stars! ✬✬✬✬✬
I highly recommend Rise & Thrive to anyone who is looking for guidance or mentoring in being a marketer.
- Introduction of participants
- Discussion of aspirations and goals for your business
- Sharing struggles and challenges faced in your business
- Question and answer session to address any immediate concerns
- Goal setting for the program
- Overview of pricing strategies and how to set prices that are competitive and profitable
- Discussion of financial management and budgeting for a business
- Understanding the importance of cash flow management
- Question and answer session to address pricing questions
- Optional learning course included “how to price your services”
- Included support resource: Credit Card Debt Pay Off Tracker
- Overview of marketing strategies and their effectiveness in growing a business
- Techniques for generating referrals and leveraging existing networks
- Tips for effectively reaching out to cold leads and converting them into customers
- Discussion of organic methods for increasing brand awareness and building a loyal customer base
- Question and answer session to address any marketing questions
- Included support resource: Weekly focus/marketing habit tracking printable
- Open forum discussion for participants to share their experiences and challenges faced during the program
- Recap of previous sessions and progress made toward goals
- Peer-to-peer feedback and support
Frequently Asked Questions
This program is for you if you are a,
- Digital Marketing Freelancer (1-12 months in business)
- Digital Marketing Agency Owner (1-2 years in business)
Professionals with more than 2 years in business should consider our FLOW coaching program.
The answer is 100% yes! Creating dedicated time to focus on yourself, and your business is one of the best investments you can make.
You do not need any special software. You will need a wifi connection. All program sessions are conducted through Google Hang Outs.
There will not be a program replay. All learning materials however will be available for review.
If you are unable to attend a scheduled program date we will try to accommodate you in our next program. This is not guaranteed so we recommend you try your best to attend the 4 sessions as outlined.
Once you purchase your seat you’ll receive a welcome e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org as well as an invite to each program date to add to your calendar.
Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds on program purchases.
- In the event that a program is canceled, you will receive a full refund.
- In the event you cannot attend a full program after purchase you will be able to attend the next scheduled program.
Questions about Rise & Thrive? Submit below and we will answer via phone or e-mail!