How To Price Your Services
A Guide to Pricing and What to Charge for Your Freelance or Agency Services
Pricing your services is not only about what you think the industry is charging but also about what you need to charge to maintain your individual financial and emotional needs. At the end of this course you will be able to create your own pricing model.
More to know...
When we think about pricing these are the questions we need to ask ourselves:
- How much time do I have available to service clients?
- How much time does it take me to complete a service?
- How much money do I need to cover my expenses?
- Does my pricing reflect the market rates for this service based on my location and my type of client?
When you don’t consider these questions the following things can happen:
Unlock this premium content by purchasing a resource pass
Premium Resource Pass Options
Premium Resources Unlimited Annual Pass $99Gain unlimited access for one year to all of our most popular courses, resources, and tools for women in digital marketing.
Premium Resource Pass $45Gain unlimited access to unlock one resource of your choosing.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
- See blocked member's posts
- Mention this member in posts
- Invite this member to groups
- Message this member
- Add this member as a connection
Please note: This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin. Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.